Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New DT stuff....

Hi All

first things first! - there's a new forum just opened. I've been a member for a few days and i'm loving it so far :)



It's DT time again :) This month the papers are Polar Bear Cherished Friends - what a fab kit, i think it was one of my favourites.

It suddenly dawned on me that i hadn't done a layout of matt, me & patchey, i tend to focus mostly on Patchey if i can get away with it!, she's far more photogenic than me or matt LOL

The 2nd layout is a picture of the gorgeous Callum and his cousin. Em sent me over the pic to do a bit of a popadoodledoo on (www.kirstywiseman.com) and i loved the piccie so much that i asked Em if i could scrap it. (i promise i WILL put it in the post this week Em!)

The 3rd is a box that i made for the gorgeous Lisa's birthday - surprising what you can do with 2 matchboxes and 2 bits of chipboard. I love how it turned out and thought i might make myself one at some point :)




Other than that, i'm still plodding on with the christmas stockings for Wiccaweys

Hopefully i should be finished in the next couple of weeks and then i'll have time to play :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OK

Love the Lo of you three!

That photo and Lo of Callum and Thomas is fab.

And as for MY box, well you know how fantastic I think it is. Thank you x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Carol just wanted to say congratulations on being featured in Scrapbook mag....your work is always beautiful...

Sue

Em said...

Totally gorgeous work as ever Carol, I comepltely ADORE the LO of Calls and Thomas, you are such a clever bunny!

xxxx

Kirsty Wiseman said...

you do make some really gorgous things Carol..... I love your sense of style xx
Kirsty x