Saturday, June 09, 2007

Slacker!


I admit it - i have been a slack blogger. Things here are real hectic at the minute, work is really busy and i just haven't had the time :(


I haven't been THAT bad though! i've done my 2 layouts for my DT and i've done my layout my entry for pencilline (not sure that i can show it or not?, if anyone knows let me know LOL )


I did do this little album "thing" though (dont know what to call it really). I made it for Mel so she plan all her camping hols :)


I promise to be better in the future.


Oh, just one more thing for now. Louise stayed with us last night and Patchey decided to cuddle up with her and i couldn't resist this piccie (excuse the quilt cover! not my choice LOL )
















































4 comments:

Sandie said...

Ooh that planner is gorgeous Carol!

Melissa said...

Carol i am blown away!! I really am!!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Your a fantastic friend and i wubs the bones off you!!

Cant wait to see it INR ;)
and your pencil lines LO too :)

xxx


Oh and that Patchy is too cute you know!!!!

Noel said...

That planner is so sweet....I need one!!!

Anonymous said...

love the project ;) and the dog pic soo cute!