Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A bottle full of love ....

I saw this really gorgeous poem on UKS today and it really inspired me to alter the concept just a bit [thank you to vanda for posting it]

This is a very special gift
That you can never see.
The reason it's so special
Is it comes to you from me.
Whenever you are lonely
And feeling down and blue,
You only have to hold this gift
And you know I think of you.
You never can unwrap it,
Please leave the ribbon tied,
Just hold the box close to your heart
It's filled with love inside.

I changed it to "This is a very special gift, that you can always see" and "Just hold the bottle close to your heart it's filled with love inside"

It's for a special friend who i absolutely adore and she will know that when she looks at her bottle that im always there with her.


1 comment:

Pearl said...

oooo love your altered bottle ! what a lucky friend who receives this ! You're such a wonderful friend !