Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Okay, lets get this "blog" thing started then.

Well, it's been a long time since i've had any mojo - it just upped and left one day and it's taken forever to come back again.

Thanks to my bestest buddy Mel she persuaded me to have a go at scrapbooking and voila, away we go :)

Now i've found scrapbooking and i can feel that "thing" coming back again - you know, when you kind of get excited at the prospect of messing around with papers, glue & ribbons....hopefully soon i'll be back on track and find my creative spirit again.

Here's a couple of my attemps at scrapbooking - there's definately room for improvement but its not bad for the first few attempts.


I've had this clipboard for a while. Finally got round to altering it this evening.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogland Carol. I love your LO's and its so great to be able to see them all in one place :D